A key layering piece that combines warmth and breathability, to use as a stand alone layer, or over a jacket on cold weather expeditions.
Packable and highly breathble the Superflux Vest with its combination of POLARLOFT® Featherless insulation and windproof and water resistant outer shell is the perfect winter booster layer.
This is one of our “must have pieces” for cold weather skiing expeditions. It allows you to throw it on over your shell jacket to boost warmth if conditions cool down. Equally, if you want to lose all that insulation, all you have to do is open the zip, and keep going.
- DRILITE® LOFT 40D outer fabric with FC free DWR; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 115g (Size L) of 100% recycled POLARLOFT® Featherless insulation by 3M®
- Mountain fit
- Stitched through construction
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Zipped inner pocket
- Elastane bound armholes and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into inner pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
- Weight 340g