Insulated overtrousers that provide critical extra warmth for super alpine climbing ski-mountaineering, winter camping and expeditions.
We've used these on cold weather expeditions in Norway, Sweden, Greenland and the Poles. Taking stiff salopetes off at the end of a long day, and putting on these super soft and comfy pants is a luxury and moral booster.
Full length zips means that toilet breaks are simpler, and zips are also useful for venting and dumping heat, should you need it.
With a tiny pack size the Compressor Pant is a crucial extra layer for alpinists and skiers. Full length side zips make them easy to put on even whilst on skis and the POLARLOFT® insulation keeps working in the face of hostile conditions. Essential kit for summit pushes or winter camps.
- HELIUM 20D outer is exceptionally lightweight and windproof with FC free DWR
- 100% recycled POLARLOFT® insulation [80g m-2 throughout]
- Extended sizing to fit both men and women
- Full length 2-way YKK® moulded side zips with rear insulated baffle
- Fully elasticated waist with double press-stud closure and zipped fly
- Zipped rear pocket
- Elasticated hem
- Packs into rear pocket with twin karabiner carry loop
- Weight: 380g/13.4oz