These tights are made from warm and lightweight Polartec® PowerStretch® Pro™ which provides durability, great moisture management with excellent warming properties.
These make a great warm tent layer pant when on expedition, or can be worn as a base layer on extremely cold days, or if you are in static conditions. The Polartec® PowerStretch® Pro™ is so comfortable and warm, you'll not want to take these off!
- Polartec® PowerStretch® Pro™ provides excellent warmth-to-weight ratio with enhanced wicking capabilities
- Soft fabric for next-to-skin comfort, and a smooth outer face for layering
- Highly stretchy fabric throughout for maximum freedom of movement
- Offset seams for ideal layering comfort and to avoid chafing
- Flatlock seams throughout optimize bulk and minimize chafing
- Articulated knees provide the best fit and movement
- Weight (g): 285
Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™, 84% recycled polyester, 16% elastane, 224 g/m², bluesign® approved
While we continue the hard work of reducing our CO2 emissions, we’ve compensated for the ones produced in the manufacturing of all of our gear. Find out more about Haglofs climate work here: climate neutral in 2021