For Shipping costs outside the UK, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alloy pole produced in a solid 7075 alloy quality. This pole is adjustable (2-Section) and can be adjusted from 110-155cm.
The well-tested Flick-Lock locking system secures the pole in a selected length.
NATO Alloy 2-section is adapted for Nordic Backcountry skiing and has a long narrow grip produced in EVA material. This to adapt/change grip when moving into steep terrain and when using a sled.
Wide straps gives solid support in steep terrain and constructed with an easy adjustment of strap ( also with the use of mittens/glows).
Wide basket in PA/Nylon and Hypalon. The diameter of the basket is 105mm and secures sufficient support in deep snow.
- Long grip in EVA – designed for quick changes of grip
- New belt construction – for easy length adjustment
- New belt lock
- New adjustment around the wrist (one-hand grip)
- Security leash attachment
- Solid loose snow basket in Hypalon and PA6
- Flick-lock locking system
- Extra equipment: Security leash and loose snow basket