Unique baffle construction gives expedition warmth with the low weight and packsize required for weight critical objectives.
Our dual layer offset baffle construction is combined with a heat reflective internal fabric to make the Trango a light, mobile and highly packable duvet. With levels of insulation that would only normally be possible with heavier and bulkier box wall jacket this is the perfect choice for remote trips.
Our choice for Back country ski trips to Norway, or winter expedition training in Scandinavia.
--GET IN TOUCH IF YOU CAN"T SEE YOUR SIZE IN STOCK. WE'LL DO OUR BEST TO GET IT--
- DRILITE® LOFT 40D outer fabric with PFC free DWR; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 237g (Size 12) of Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- Double layer offset baffle construction throughout
- Reflective internal scrim for additional warmth
- Mountain HC Insulated Hood is fully adjustable
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets and Napoleon chest pocket
- Inner zipped security pocket and two large internal mesh pockets
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Supplied with stuff sack
- Weight: 640g / 22.6oz
Watch product video HERE