A lightweight insulated pant that can complement any of the Mountain Equipment down jackets. Used for expedition use, high altitude trekking and polar travel.
Definitely a good choice for any static work in the cold.
The Lightline Pant meets the demands of those who want a lightweight highly compressible insulated pant. Providing substantial warmth for moderate to high altitudes where the full protection of a down suit is not required.
- DRILITE® Loft 40D outer fabric; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 210g (size L) of Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- Stitched-through baffle construction throughout
- Articulated knees
- Reinforced knees, seat and kick strips
- Full length 2-way moulded YKK® side zips
- Semi-elasticated waist with removable and adjustable braces
- 1 external thigh pocket
- Weight : 870g / 30.7oz
- 100% Polyamide outer/inner, Down fill