For anyone venturing to the North or South Pole, this is one of your best options.
An exceptionally warm and protective expedition down jacket that remains ultra-light, proven on the longest Polar journeys and hardest routes at altitude.
With 380g of the highest quality down fill, full box wall construction, a highly weather resistant GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ shell and a total weight of only 785g the Gasherbrum is a specialist piece ideally suited to the longest Polar journeys and alpine style climbing on the world's highest peaks.
- GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ 10 denier shell is durably weather resistant against rain and snow
- Plasma™ 10D fabric lining: incredibly light and exceptionally breathable
- 380g (Size L) of Goose Down with a minimum content of 90/10 800 fill power
- Box-wall baffle construction throughout for maximum warmth
- EXL system incorporated into back of jacket
- Full Dome HC hood with EXL lining
- 2-way YKK® moulded zip behind offset insulated storm-flap
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Internal mesh water bottle holder and zipped security pocket
- Weight : 790g / 27.9oz
- 100% Polyester outer / inner, ePTFE Membrane, Down fill