Designed to beef up insulation on your 3-Season or winter bag, turning it into a higher rated sleep system.
The Halite Overbag Pro adds approximately 14 degrees Celsius to any sleeping bag system.
The other major benefit is and overbag protects the innerbag from moisture and condensation.
Used on its own, the generous sizing makes it a great ventilated choice for a goodnight’s sleep in warmer climates or as an OP shelter on shorter missions.
Durable continuous fiber Climashield®APEX insulation, with hydrophobic Aquaban® DWR treatment, in combination with Pertex® Quantum shell and lining delivers great warmth at a low weight, with excellent stuffsac compression.
- Shaped to fit over expedition down sleeping bags
- 2 long ¾ length zips on each side with 3 zip-pullers for adjustable ventilation and user versatility on post / OP
- Wide & angled foot box for extended comfort
- Side wrap construction with zippers on top to preventheat loss and cold spots through zipper on innerbag
- Drawcord adjustment to hood
- Sleeve inside hood for pillow insert to increase comfort
- Oversized stuffsack for smooth stuffing in the field.
- Shell: Pertex® Quantum, 47 g/m2, 30D Nylon
- Fill: Climashield® APEX with Aquaban® DWR technology
- Lining: Pertex® Quantum, 43 g/m2, 30D Nylon
- Zip: YKK® #8 Vislon 1-Way, 142cm on both sides
- Construction: Climashield® APEX double layer to top andhood, combined with single layered Climashield® APEXto base
- Foot piece: Angled foot box
- Hood: Anatomical shaped adjustable hood
Halite bags are independently tested and all temperatures stated correlate to EN23537.
Temperature EN 23537:
Comfort: 7°C / 45F
Comfort Limit: 3°C / 37F
Extreme: -11°C / 12F
Sleep rating: 0°C / 32F
Internal Size Dimensions EN 23537:
Inside length: 245cm
Inside With: 95cmInside Knee: 76cm
Inside Foot width: 52cm
Pack size:Base D19 x H26