The long awaited redesign of the Polar Skipulli is here!
Brynje have been working hard behind the scenes to find the right material to re-launch this classic warm expedition level fleece.
Long proven of cold expeditions, ski tours and mountain tops, this is a cozy fleece that you’ll be glad to have
Designed for extreme cold weather and expedition use, Brynje’s Polar mid layers are among the lightest, most highly insulating and quickest drying on the market. The garments come in a dual-layer construction with the unique high-wicking Super Thermo mesh on the inside and a hydrophobic, highly insulating synthetic fleece on the outside. The Polar fleece range is soft, ultra-durable, fully recyclable, and a very good choice for anyone with a wool sensitivity or intolerance.
The Polar Skipulli has a polo neck with 1/2 zip and one zippered chest pocket. Long raglan sleeves and cuffs with thumbholes that provide extra hand warmth and prevents the fabric from riding up during activity.
- Fit: Unisex, snug fit. If you have a large torso, you can go up a size.
- Polo neck with 1/2 zip
- One zippered chest pocket
- Long raglan sleeves for optimal arm mobility
- Cuffs with thumbholes that provide extra hand warmth and prevents the fabric from riding up during activity
- Brynje of Norway dual-layer technology - unrivalled moisture management and insulation performance in extremely cold temperatures
- Expedition weight
- Extreme durability
- Itch-free and hypoallergenic
- Non-chafing flatlock seams
- Made in Europe
- Machine washable at temperatures up to 40 - 60 degrees Celsius. Do not tumble dry.
- Inner layer, mesh: 100% Polypropylene
- Outer layer, fleece: 100 % Polyester
- Inner layer, mesh: 140 g/m2 (lightweight)
- Outer layer, fleece: 125 g/m2 (ultralight)
- Product weight: 370 g, size M
- Zipper: YKK