As the name suggest, a thin running sock for warmer weather, with a little more thickness than the Hyper Thin. We've found them to be great for "Fast and Light" hikes in summer with lightweight trail shoes. Again, like with the Hyper Thin, they can be used as a liner sock to really help keep feet drier.
The Thin Running socks protect feet much better than other thin running socks because they are built with our race proven drymax Dual-Layer Sweat Removal System. They are flat knit (without terry) and are just slightly thicker than our Hyper Thin™ Running socks. Made for use in cool to hot conditions, keeping feet dry and comfortable. Our True Fit™ Size mark on the toe makes laundry day sorting easy. Our Active Odor Control helps keep socks odor free.
- 3D ADVANCED FIT. Drymax's five sock sizes fit because they were developed on special 3D shaped foot models. Each size sock includes a (S, M, L, XL, or XXL) color size mark for easy match-up after laundering.
- ANTI-BLISTER SYSTEM. Several features work together as an anti-blister system to actively prevent the formation of blisters. 1) Exceptional 3D fit, 2) Five sock sizes, 3) Seamless insides, 4) An instep-hugging arch band, and 5) Because Drymax socks stay dry, the skin stays dry too; therefore blisters normally caused by sweat or sweat vapor are prevented.
- ACTIVE ODOR CONTROL. The MicroZap® antimicrobial in the Drymax® Fibers is a silver - zirconium phosphate ceramic ion-exchange resin. It fights odor-causing bacteria, helping keep socks odor free. Not a topical treatment; MicroZap is molecularly infused into our Drymax fibers. Being non-migratory and non-toxic, MicroZap provides long term Active Odor Control.
- LONG LASTING COMFORT, DURABILITY & LOOKS. The special fibers used in our Drymax Socks have a comfortable springiness and do not get stiff, shrink or lose shape over time. They are designed to last a long time using the highest quality fibers, and abrasion resistant nylon fiber reinforcements in the normal wear areas.
- COOLER FEET - All drymax Running socks with the exception of the Cold Weather and Trail socks, possess top and/or bottom air vents; designed to work with the built-in vent systems in the latest generation of breathable running shoes. These vents release heat/sweat vapors to keep feet cooler, drier and more comfortable
70% Drymax/Olefin, 17% Polyester, 6% Elastane, 7% Nylon
Made In USA