SPECIAL ORDER ITEM - Delivery in UK 5-8 days
NOTE: EMAIL FOR SHIPPING COST OUSIDE OF UK
An extreme ski boot for expeditions and skiing in extremely cold weather.
A comfortable and very warm ski boot that is perfect for the adventurer who will not let extreme cold put a stop to their expedition. The boot features a water repellent Cordura upper with exterior leather reinforcements for added protection and support. The midsole has been manufactured with special rubber that allows it to withstand extreme conditions without cracking. This model is built around a total concept for footwear at low temperatures. The concept consists of a thin polypropylene/nylon sock over the foot, then a vapor barrier or vapor tight sock and finally a wool inner boot or two pairs of polar socks. Wool inner boots and polar socks are purchased separately. We recommend buying the boot 2 sizes larger than normal.
- VIBRAM ® 75 MM - Vibram sole for 75mm standard 3 pin bindings. Can be used with a wire binding
- Midsole - STANDARD L-BOARD. A moisture absorbing insole with insulating properties to keep your feet dry and warm
- Expedition Fit -A specially developed fit that provides enough space for wool inner boots or two pairs of polar socks
- Combo lacing system - A lacing system that combines open and lockable hooks. Allows for individual adjustment of the ankle and fore foot.
- Full grain leather - The best leather quality, with good breathability and a smooth surface that makes it highly durable and water repellent
- Easy entry loops - Easy entry loops make the boots easy to take on and off
BINDING 75 mm
SIZES 38 - 51 (EUR)
WEIGHT 1070 g (SZ 42)
SHAFT HEIGHT 21 cm (SZ 42)